Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Malibu Cafe at Calamigos Ranch

 
The Malibu Café has been in operation for over 50 years.  It is an amazing location in the hills.  I read about this place and knew I had to see it for myself.  The Ranch has been used as a filming location for several TV shows including Beverly Hills 90210 and The Bachelor.  The Café is in the center of the Ranch and is breathtaking.  There are several seating areas and so much to see. The food and service were wonderful.  I plan to go back many more times!
 
This area was hosting a luncheon while we were there.
 
We sat in this area on the ground.

You can go boating.

Or relax by the water.

                                       
                              My BBQ chicken salad was delicious and the presentation beautiful.


Play pool outside....

No comments:

Post a Comment