Monday, January 26, 2015

Michael Connelly - My Favorite Author

I generally read about 2-3 books per week.   Crime fiction and mysteries and suspense are my favorite type of books.  Michael Connelly is the BEST Detective novel writer and he is my favorite author.  I have read everything he has written so I was very excited to learn that he was having a book signing at my favorite independent Book Store in Orange, CA - Book Carnival.  The Book Store has even appeared in one of his novels.  How cool is that? 
 

I am happy to report that he was very kind and even agreed to snap this picture of us.  It makes me so happy when someone you admire meets your expectations if you are lucky enough to meet them.  Michael Connelly did and I am waiting  patiently for his next novel - due November 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment